We have 5 extractors available for rent by our membership. The extractors come complete with an uncapping tank, hot knife, pail, filters and a refractometer. Membership rental is $25 and the equipment must be returned spotlessly clean. We have implemented our split locations this spring so you can pick the location closest to you. For more information and to arrange pickup of the extractor equipment, please see the contacts below:
- #1 – Windsor Locks (Sharon Rowe, email@example.com; 860-817-0125);
- #2 – Branford (Cara Mortillo, firstname.lastname@example.org; 203-627-1212, 203-481-7039 );
- #3 – Eastford (Colin West, email@example.com; 860-974-3553, 860-933-1383);
- #4 – Bantam (John Post, firstname.lastname@example.org; 610-348-6207)
- #5 – Southington (Mike Wrobel, email@example.com; 203-537-1990 or Sebby Milano 203-537-1999)
Funding has been provided by the Specialty Crop Block Grant Program of the Agricultural Marketing Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, awarded and administered by the Connecticut Department of Agriculture.