Our Purpose: To increase public awareness of the importance of honey bees for Connecticut agricultural crops and the environment. We are here to promote and support all beekeepers and their local organizations. Our goal is to provide a common forum for the beekeepers of Connecticut to come together to share information and ideas.Together we can:
- Identify common problems facing beekeepers.
- Share ideas and information about treatments for diseases and pests.
- Increase public awareness of the benefits of consuming native honey and hive products.
- Bring new people into the hobby and help to build Connecticut back into a major honey producing state.
- Swap stories (or Tall tales and funny experiences) of past successes and failures.
- Give you a voice with State and National representatives on issues that affect the industry.
Are you interested in learning more about beekeeping in Connecticut? Would you like to become a beekeeper? Sign up for our Bee School, become a member and come to our meetings where you can learn from experienced beekeepers.